Nowadays,
cellphones have become something necessary for most of people. I’m also one of those
people. For me, I use my cellphone almost the whole day, and I find that my
cellphone has become part of my life.
As
the technology development, cellphones have become more convenient and more
helpful than before. For example, I use my cellphone to surf the NET and watch
the news every day, and it is also easy to get many information from it. What I
need to do is just touch the screen some times and then I could get what I
wanted. There are many convenient functions in my cellphone and I assume that I
just used 50 percent of them until now. Cellphones bring many advantages to all
of people and there is no doubt that cellphones have make people’s life more
convenient.
However,
cellphones also bring some disadvantages to us. Some studies have found that
most people use their cellphones before they go to sleep and this behavior has
made their quality of sleeping go down. Some scientists said that it is because that if we used our
cellphones before sleeping, our brain would keep working and then we could not
fall asleep right away, and we would have a low quality of sleeping. I have
this behavior, too. I always use my cellphone before I go to sleep, and I find
that I couldn’t sleep well and I still have clear-headed even though I have
laying on the bed for a long time. It’s just because I use my cellphone before
I sleep. Some studies also pointed out that the eerie blue glow from cellphones
is harmful for people’s eyes. Scientists recommend that people should spend less
the time on watching their cellphones or theirs eyes would get hurt. To me, I
do not like to use my cellphone for a long time because it would make me feel
fuzzy and uncomfortable. I even feel a little headache after using it for a
long time. That was really a terrible experience to me.
In
conclusion, cellphones are really helpful and convenient for me, but I still
need to use it in a wise way. I should try not to use it often and less the
time of using it. I think that if I use it in a right way, it would become a
wonderful thing to me and enrich my life. (401)
Reflection:
I
made many mistakes on the verb tense (past tense or simple present tense); I correct
them on the top of the article. I also made many mistakes in writing English in
a Chinese way; I should pay attention on it and make my sentences more fluent.
沒有留言:
張貼留言