2015年6月10日 星期三

Money is everything

Writing topic:
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Money is everything. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Your essay (374 words) starts here and please underline the topic sentences in the introduction and in the body paragraph:

I assume that most people think that money is everything; only few of people see money as useless as a shit. To me, I agree strongly that money is everything. Although it is said that’ Money can’t do everything.’ I assume that if you do not have money first, you can’t do everything. There are many reasons to support my thinking.

First, it is about your surroundings. If you have money, you can choose where you want to live. You can even hire architects to design your house. And if you have money, you can have a good way for transportation. You can choose what vehicles you want to drive today. You even can have someone to drive for you. You would not be limited. Moreover, if you have money, your friends, I mean the social circle, must similar to you. My mother always tells me that I have to make friends with someone who can give you positive energy. I mean that if your friends are not poor, they won’t become your economic burden. 

Second, it is about your entertainments. If you have money, you can go travel everywhere and you even can take your family members together. And if you have money, you can go shopping really and it is not just window shopping. You can really buy something you wanted and it’s not just thinking.

Third, if you have money, you can have more chances to stay healthy. If you were sick, you can afford the fee of hospital and you can get the good treatments. You even can demand professional medical team to treat you. Moreover, if you have money, you can get the better medicine that is good for your treatment.

In conclusion, there are many things that you can do and to have if you have money. But it’s not everything. However, I still believe that money is everything because it can satisfy me on many things. I deeply understand that if I didn’t have money, I couldn’t do many things. 

Reflection:


I do not have a good introduction at first; maybe the readers cannot understand what idea I want to tell them. And some of my supporters are not powerful to let the readers believe my ideas.

沒有留言:

張貼留言