2015年6月11日 星期四

A big or a small university


When it comes to choosing a university to study abroad, in common, you usually have two choices. One is a small university, another is a big university. I prefer to big university. Here I will compare the two choices.

First, it is about the fee. There is no doubt that big university have high fee for studying there, I think that is deserved. We have to pay more if we want to get more. On the other way, a small university has the lower fee but I think that I will get fewer too. If it is in the condition that I can afford for the fee, I will choose big university with do doubt. 

Second, it is about the surroundings. Most of big universities are located in the big cities. However, most of small universities are located in the villages. I assume that I prefer to convenient life. If I lived in a big city, I can get anything easily and go anywhere easily, because a big city usually has good vital functions.

Third, it is about the courses. I deeply believe that a big university has better courses than a small university. For example, a big university usually has better teaching tools, resourcing, and the level of teachers. Most of big universities have excellent teachers and I believe that I can learn much from their professional teaching ways. Most of small universities have low level of teachers because they do not have enough money to pay for good teachers. These three important reasons are something that affects me to choose a big university.


In conclusion, I would choose a big university with no doubt and I hope that I could make it come true in the future.



Reflection:
I made some mistakes on verbs tense, and I should not to use English in Chinese way. It makes the article no fluently.

沒有留言:

張貼留言