2015年6月11日 星期四

Only people earn a lot of money are successful

Only people earn a lot of money are successful?

Nowadays, there are some weird issues are talking by people. For example, only people earn a lot of money are successful? I totally assume that is something ridiculous.

I do not think that only people who earn a lot of money are successful. I admit that most of successful people earn lots of money, but it doesn’t represent that only people who are rich are successful. I assume that if you want to judge someone if he or she is successful, you mustn’t only consider if he or she is rich. I think that the feeling of successful is a subjective feeling. For example, you think that a person is successful; however, the others do not think so too.

I think the most important element of success is about dream. I assume that if someone has made his or her dreams come true, he or she is successful even though he or she is not rich. For example, Taiwan’s most unusual philanthropist, Chen Shu-chu. She woke up hardly every day, but no matter how much she earns, she spends no more than three dollars a day on herself. She takes the rest money to help other people. She even said that she hopes that she can do this forever. I think she is someone successful because she is doing what she likes and wants to do.

In conclusion, it is not only people who earn a lot of money are successful. People who are really successful are depending on if he or she has made his or her dream come true.

Reflection:

I think that I do not have a good introduction; I should make it more easily to be understood. And I should make my conclusion more powerful to make the end.

沒有留言:

張貼留言